- Delivery and collection will be made to a ground floor location unless an alternative has been agreed with our office team.
- There must be level access to the delivery location i.e. no steps or steep slopes.
- Deliveries are made in a large van or 4×4 and trailer, and there must be good enough access to the site in all weathers.
Our delivery teams cover the area outlined on the map opposite. Locations outside the boundary may still be covered, so please get in touch to check.
Our delivery teams are allocated a limited amount of time to make your delivery and collection.
Standard delivery charges are calculated based on mileage from our depot to the hirer’s site between the hours of 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Additional charges will be made for:
- Deliveries and collections outside normal operating hours (by prior arrangement only) or at specified times.
- Large orders and/or large/heavy items such as furniture/ovens, where access is difficult or restricted or where additional staff and/or time is required on site.
- Orders or part orders that are not ready for collection at the agreed time.
- Orders that are not completely packed ready for collection.