Losses and Damages
All of our equipment is hand checked on return to our warehouse and any equipment that is missing or returned damaged is recorded at this time.
We then email you a loss/damage notification and ask you to let us know if anything is subsequently found.
If you are unable to find and return any of the missing items we then raise an invoice at the current replacement cost. Please note that these costs are governed by our suppliers and are as such non-negotiable.
If you would like a copy of the current replacement price list, please email email@example.com or fill out our contact form.
It is your responsibility to pack your order ready for collection and return it to the location that it was delivered to. To minimise the risk of equipment becoming damaged, it’s important to note the following:
- All glasses must be placed back in the racks that they are delivered in. Each glass has a rack specific to its size and height to prevent damage in transit.
- Crockery should be scraped free of food and packed in the same way that it was for delivery in the crates provided. Please ensure that boxes are not overloaded – no equipment should be above the rim of the box.
- Linen must not be packed away damp. Charges will be made at the full replacement cost for mildew damage
- If you are using candles, please ensure they are in proper holders to prevent wax dripping on the linen. Wax damage cannot be sufficiently cleaned and will incur the full replacement cost.
- Furniture must not be allowed to become wet and cannot be stored outdoors. Chairs should not be stacked with the seat pads on.